I’m at present sitting before the TV watching the Netherlands against Denmark in the World Cup.
What strikes a chord is the manner in which the players continue on the soccer field.
Both of these 2 groups share a ton practically speaking, and at times Denmark is alluded to as “Little Netherlands”, basically on the grounds that their method of playing the game is profoundly impacted by the manner in which Netherlands are playing the game.
On the off chance that you have watched the World Cup up until now, you realize that speed is of outrageous significance, even at first class level. Players like Ji Sung Park and Lionel Messi are both little players, yet their method of continuing on the field is the main thing.
So what precisely is soccer speed?
By taking a gander at a game in the World Cup, you can undoubtedly discover what kind of developments players are utilizing on the soccer field, and to make reference to a couple: UFABETแทงบอล
- Linear speed increase from standing, strolling, running (from 5-40 meter, generally in the scope of 5-15 meters)
- Side mix (a great deal in protection, particularly in 1 v 1 circumstances)
- Cutting (running at rapid a playing out a fast and rather “little” course adjustment)
- Back pedal (retreating to make space for your partners)
- Deceleration (from fast to a quick stop, regularly when applying strain in guard)
- Change of course (can be both with a without the ball, in guard and offense)
- Jumping (to win a header)
These are only a portion of the numerous developments that happen on a soccer field, and with regards to soccer speed, simply figuring out how to run straight ahead like a Track and Field runner will not get you quicker on the soccer field. Without a doubt, it would help you when running 40-100 meters, yet how regularly does that happen in a soccer match?
Not that regularly.
You should have the option to speed up from various positions (straight, in points, from the side, and so forth), figure out how to decelerate quickly and shift a course, etc.
The most well-known distance in a soccer match is between 10-20 meters, and you play the game for an hour and a half. So when attempting to foster soccer speed with your players, recollect the significance of showing them how to move adequately in a wide range of bearings. Furthermore, a portion of this preparation ought to be finished with the ball, and some of it without the ball!
Multi-directional is truly what soccer speed is about, remember that!